ATT Mail is one of the widely used services by AT&T. It is a webmail service that offers ultimate features to its users. Using an ATT Mail account you can perform multiple functions such as:
- Create sub-accounts
- Manage AT&T services
- Organize contacts
- Access movies or concerts
- Get information about the latest news, weather, stock, etc.
For accessing all these, you must have an ATT Mail account. In order to have an account, you first have to start with account creation and then move to the login process. For both, follow the given below processes.
Create An ATT Mail Account
- Firstly, access a web browser on your computer system.
- Then, move to the official website of ATT Email by typing “att.net” in the address bar. Further, click the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- From the homepage of ATT, look at the upper-right corner of the screen and click the “Mail” option. This will further expand a list.
- Now, click the “Sign in” option from the expanded list.
- In the next window, click the “Create AT&T Account” option which is located at the bottom of the sign-in box.
- After that, enter your “Wireless Number” in the required field. Make sure you provide the number that is accessible by you as you will receive a verification code on it. In case you don’t have an ATT wireless number then you can use any other number also.
- Then, provide a ZIP Code in the next field.
- Also, click the “View Policy Policy” link from the left side of the screen. This will open the document. Read it carefully and then come back to the ATT Mail account creation window.
- Next, you have to click the “Continue” button to move further with the process.
- Now, ATT will send you a code for verification. You will receive this code in the wireless number that you have provided. Access the message containing the code.
- In the account creation window, enter the code in the required field.
- After that, tap the “Continue” option.
- Further, you have to provide the profile information for the ATT Mail account.
- Also, choose the desired security question from the list by clicking the inverted triangle. After selecting, provide an answer to it. You might need this further in recovering the account while fixing the login error.
- Then, verify your ATT Mail account. For this, you follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Once the process gets completed, you will get a completion message window. In this window, click the “Continue” button for completing the process successfully.
ATT Login Procedure
- Open a web browser.
- Now, visit the ATT Mail web page by typing “att.net” in the address bar.
- In the next window, hit the “Menu” tab followed by clicking the “Sign In” option. You will get this option on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the Sign In window, you have to provide your email address in the first field. Make sure you provide the email id which is linked with your AT&T Email account.
- After that, provide the password that you have created during the account creation process. Passwords are case sensitive. Hence, you must be very careful to avoid login errors.
- Then, you will get an option to remain signed in for up to 2 weeks. For opting this option, checkmark the “Keep Me Signed In” checkbox provided beneath the Password file. This is an optional step and is not recommended when using the sharing computer.
- At last, click the “Sign In” tab to successfully complete the process.