ATT Email is a widely used email service that offers its users with ultimate features and functions. Using your AT&T Email account, you can check your emails, organize contacts, access movies or concerts, get the latest news, and much more. You can get access to all these functions only when you have an ATT Email account. For this, you first have to create an account then access it. In order to create an account and sign into it, follow the process given below.
ATT Email Account Creation Process
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Move to the ATT Email window by entering “att.net” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of AT&T Email, tap the “Att login” button. This will be located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then, select the “Create AT&T Account” option. You will find this option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In the account creation window, you first have to enter your “Wireless Number”. You have to provide 10-digits wireless number which can be either AT&T wireless number or any other.
- Thereafter, enter your “ZIP Code” of the area you are living in.
- After providing all the information, you have to click the “Continue” tab to move further with the process.
- Then, AT&T will send you a confirmation code on your wireless number. Access the confirmation code message.
- Now, enter your code in the account creation webpage and click the “Continue” button.
- Further, you have to create a username for identification and a password for securing your account.
- Afterwards, provide all your profile details for continuing with the process.
Along with that, you will also be asked to choose a security question and you have to provide an answer for it. This is further will be needed while recovering your account.
- Now, follow all the on-screen instructions for verifying your AT&T Email account.
- By doing so, the account creation process gets successfully completed. After the creation of an account, you will get a completion message screen. Tap the “Continue” button to move further.
ATT Email Account Sign In Procedure
- Access a web browser on your device.
- Now, enter “att.net” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to the ATT Email webpage.
- After that, tap the “Sign In” button. You will get this option on the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the ATT Email Sign In window, you have to provide your login credentials. Start by providing your ATT Email address. Make sure you provide the credential that is registered with your AT&T account.
- Then, enter the password that is registered with AT&T.
- After entering the credentials, you will be asked to save the login credentials and keep you logged in for 2 weeks unless you sign out yourself. For opting this, you have to click the “Keep Me Signed In” checkbox.
- At Last, tap the “Sign In” button and you will be redirected to your ATT Email account.